昆达里尼能量
(瑜伽教理中的)生命力(据认为蜷伏在尾椎部,当上升至脑时,即激发悟道)
Stretching back into the corridors of time, Asian religions have spoken of a mystical force called the 'Kundalini'. Throughout history many names have been given to this power. Orgone, esprit, loosh, prana, elan vital, and bio-electricity are some of these names.
回到时间隧道,亚洲宗教已经谈到称做“昆达里尼”的生命力。整个历史多次给这种力取了很多名字。生命力,才气,loosh,prana,热烈的生机和生物电就是这些名称的一部分。
The rise of the kundalini is linked with a warm liquidly magnetic energy when it rises up the spine. Physical symptoms connected to the opening of the kundalini may include crackling noises at the base of the neck, and unexplained headaches - but be careful about attributing these symbols to rising kundalini energies. Often they have a medical cause that needs the attention of a physician.
当昆达里尼由脊骨上升时候,它的升起和温暖流畅的磁能连接在一起,昆达里尼的开启与身体症状联系一起的包括脖子底部烤肉皮的噪音以及无法解释的头痛-但是小心将这些符号归于到昆达里尼能量上来。经常它们有医学原因需要医生的诊断。
Kundalini energies are sometimes triggered by a blow to the head or other physical trauma timed by your soul to awaken your psychic journey and innate abilities.
有时头部受打击或其它身体外伤昆达里尼能量同步被灵魂触发唤醒你的精神旅程和天生的能力。
Releasing the Kundalini energy too quickly can have serious emotional effects on a person. One should not attempt to open this thrust of energy if one is not in a balanced psychologically. This is not for those with manic depression or bi-polar disorder.
一个人释放昆达里尼能量太快可以有严重的情感影响。如果一个人心理上不平衡,他就不应该尝试打开这个能量推力。这不适合狂躁消沉或bi极混乱的那些人。
The manifestation of the Kundalini energy - frequency of vibration - links with the Sanskrit term 'Chaitanya' - the integrated force of your physiological, mental, emotional and religious bodies.
昆达里尼能量的显现-振动频率-与梵语‘Chaitanya’连接在一起-你生理、精神、情感和修道身体综合的力。
Kundalini literally means 'coiling,' like a snake. Energy and consciousness - moves in spiraling motion - coils - loops - the snake. This is a metaphor for the spiraling energies of consciousness - which is our reality of thought and is explained by Sacred Geometry the loops are the loops of time - the slinky effect - time as an illusion played out in a physical game of polarities - duality emotions.
昆达里尼字面意思就是‘盘绕’,像一条蛇。能量和意识-以螺旋运动感应-盘绕-环-蛇。这就是意识的螺旋能量的隐喻-意识是我们思想的实相被神圣几何学解释的环就是时间之环- slinky作用-时间是由极性的物理游戏扮演的幻想-二元情感。
In the classical literature of Hatha Yoga, kundalini is described as a coiled serpent at the base of the spine.
在瑜珈气功古典文学里,昆达里尼被描绘成在脊骨底部盘绕的大蛇。
The coiled and dormant 'feminine' energy, refers to the vast potential of psychic energy contained within us all. It is normally symbolized as a serpent coiled into three and a half circles, with its tail in its mouth, and spiraling around the central axis (sacrum or sacred bone) at the base of the spine. The awakening of this serpent and the manifestation of its powers is a primary aim of the practice of Kundalini Yoga.
盘绕和沉睡的‘女性’能量,引用我们身体内部全部巨大的精神潜能。通常以盘绕三圈半的大蛇来象征,嘴里含着尾巴,而在脊骨底部盘绕在中央轴(骶骨或神骨)上。蛇的唤醒和她力量的显现是修习昆达里尼瑜珈主要的目标。
The image of coiling, like a spring, conveys the sense of untapped potential energy that will spring into action soon. For now we remember in small doses.
盘绕的图像,像一根弹簧,传递未打开的潜能感觉,潜能立刻以弹簧起作用。因为现在我们回忆起一部分。
Kundalini can be described as a great reservoir of creative energy at the base of the spine. It's not useful to sit with our consciousness fixed in our head and think of kundalini as a foreign force running up and down our spine.
昆达里尼可以被描绘成脊骨底部创造性能量的巨大储库。看做我们脊骨上下流动的外力暂时照看我们的被固定在头脑和昆达里尼思想意识没有用处。
The concept of kundalini can also be examined from a strictly psychological perspective. From this perspective kundalini can be thought of as a rich source of psychic or libidinous energy in our unconscious.
昆达里尼的概念也可以从严格的心理透视被检查。从这透视昆达里尼可以被认为是精神或我们无意识性欲能量的丰富来源。
In the classical literature of Kashmir Shaivism kundalini is described in three different manifestations.
在克什米尔Shaivism古典文学里,以三个不同的表现来描绘昆达里尼。
The first of these is as the universal energy or para-kundalini.
首先这些被看做普遍的能量或para-生命力。
The second of these is as the energizing function of the body-mind complex or prana-kundalini.
其次这些被看做身体头脑联合体或prana-生命力的强化功能。
The third of these is as consciousness or shakti-kundalini which simultaneously subsumes and intermediates between these two.
第三这些被看做同时包含和这两者之间媒介的意识或者shakti-生命力。
Ultimately these three forms are the same but understanding these three different forms will help to understand the different manifestations of kundalini.
基本上这三种形态是一样的,只是理解这三种不同的形态将有助于理解昆达里尼不同的表现。
This energy is also related to one's personal storehouse of ***ual energy. Kundalini takes ***ual energy in its raw form and converts it into fine spiritual energy of an extremely high frequency, which then allows the fruition and activation of paranormal activities such as good quality OBE's, telepathy, matter/energy conversion, and communication with entities that inhabit the vast areas of our multi-dimensional universe.
这能量也涉及一个人的性能量仓库。昆达里尼获得自然形态的性能量而将它转化为纯粹的非常高频率的精神能量,于是精神能量允许超正常行为例如好品质OBE、心灵感应、物质/能量转化与居住在我们多维宇宙广阔地方的实体沟通的实现和激活。
RESULTS OF OPENING THE KUNDALINI
开启昆达里尼的结果
- Activating Your DNA!
- 激活你的DNA!
- Opening your Clairvoyant and Clairaudient abilities.
- 开启你的透视和超听觉能力。
- Feeling connected to the oneness of the universe
- 觉知与宇宙大一连接上
- Your mind feels expanded in its quest for higher awareness and knowledge
- 你的头脑感觉扩展以探索更高的觉知和知识
- Allowing your ego to step aside and connecting with higher frequency of thought and consciousness
- 允许你的自我退让以及同更高频率的思想和意识连接起来
- Feeling unconditional love, peace, and connection with spirit
- 感觉无条件的爱,和平,与灵魂连接
OPENING THE KUNDALINI WITH MEDITATION
用冥想开启昆达里尼
Kundalini is most often awaken through Yoga meditation - which include Mantra Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Laya Yoga or Kriya Yoga. I have prepared a meditation to help you on your path should Yoga not be available to you.
多数通过瑜珈冥想唤醒昆达里尼-冥想包括音流瑜伽、哈塔瑜伽、情者瑜伽和克里亚瑜珈。我已经准备了一个冥想有助你在道路上,瑜珈真的对你有用。
To prepare for this meditation - you might want to tape record the words on this page to listen to as your move through the meditation. Please speak slowly and softly.
准备冥想-你应该用磁带记录你通过冥想感应听到的话。请缓慢和轻柔地说。
Allow lots of time for the meditation - as you will need to relax when you are finished.
要长时间冥想-因为你需要放松,这时候你是完美的。
You may want to listen to music or be in a quiet place - or be in nature.
你也许该听音乐或处于一安静的地方-或呆在自然界里。
Find a quiet place free of distractions.
找一处不让人分心的地方。
Adjust the lighting and room temperature.
调节照明和房间温度。
Adjust clothing . . . footwear . . . eyeglasses.
调整穿着. . . 鞋 . . . 眼镜。
Sit down or lie down
Find a position that is comfortable for you.
坐着或躺着
找一你觉得舒适的姿势。
Quiet your mind . . . Still your thoughts.
安静你的头脑. . . 静止你思想。
Relax your body
放松你身体
Your face . . . your jaw . . . relaxing
你的脸. . .你的下巴. . .正在放松
Your shoulders . . . your neck . . . relaxed
你的肩膀. . .你的脖子. . .已放松
Your arms . . . your hands . . . feel at peace.
你的胳臂. . .你的手. . .感觉安宁。
Your torso . . . your hips . . . letting go
你的腰. . .你的臀. . .正在放松
Your legs . . . your feet . . . totally relaxed
你的腿. . .你的脚. . .完全放松了
Focus on your breathing.
注意力集中在呼吸上。
Inhale slowly and deeply through your nose.
通过鼻子缓慢而深深地吸气。
Retain the breath as long as is comfortable.
舒适地尽可能长地保持呼吸。
Exhale through the mouth slowly and completely.
缓慢而又完全地通过嘴呼气。
Repeat for two more breaths . . . or as is comfortable.
重复二次以上的呼吸. . .或感觉很舒服。
Now focus your attention on your chakras
现在把你的注意力集中在你的脉轮上
Starting from the top of your head visualize your crown chakra opening.
从头顶开始想象你头顶脉轮开启。
Watch as pure white light enters your crown chakra
and slowly spirals down through your spine.
注视纯净白光进入你的顶脉轮
经由你的脊骨螺旋往下
The white light opens your third eye chakra.
白光开启你的第三只眼。
You may experiences vibrant colors especially in blue, and violet . . .
你可以经验尤其是蓝色、紫色. . .颜色振动
The white light moves down to your throat chakra releasing your blockages.
You may feel like chanting or singing.
白光下移至你的喉轮放松了你的束缚
你摸上去如同在吟唱或歌唱。
Allow the tones to resonant from your throat.
自你的咽喉处引起音调共鸣。
Do this as long as is comfortable . . .
在舒适的情况下做这个. . .
The white light now enters your heart chakra.
白光现在进入你的心脏脉轮。
You experience a feeling of unconditional love and compassion.
你体验无条件的爱与慈悲的感觉。
The white light enters your solar plexus.
白光进入你的腹腔神经丛。
Gently your fears - anger - tensions are released.
逐渐地你的恐惧-愤怒-紧张被释放。
See the white light enter your spleen chakra
留心白光进入你的脾脉轮
releasing pain and guilt linked to that chakra.
释放与脉轮连接的痛苦和内疚。
The white light now enters your Root Chakra the seat of your kundalini energy.
现在白光进入你昆达里尼能量所在的根脉轮。
As it does, it begins to activate the energy of the base (root) chakra.
当它到达后,它就开始激活底部(根)脉轮。
Feel the energy suddenly emerge from your Root Chakra,
Spiraling up through the base of your spine as if it were a coiled snake.
感觉能量突然从你的根脉轮出现,
通过你的脊骨底部螺旋往上,好象它是一条盘卷的蛇。
The coiled snake represents the spiraling DNA -
opening, activating, bringing you to higher levels of consciousness.
盘卷的蛇象征螺旋DNA –开启,
激活,把你带到更高意识层面。
Allow the energy to flow through your chakras.
让能量通过脉轮流动。
See the energy wheels rotating.
看能量轮旋转
When your are ready . . . come back into your physical body.
当你准备好. . .回到你身体内。
Relax and balance your energies.
放松和平衡你的能量
You might want to drink some water.
你可以想要喝一些水
注:哈他瑜伽(Hatha Yoga)帮 助你揭开身体和呼吸之谜。它是所以瑜伽体系中最实用的一个体系,也是最为西方所熟知的一个体系。它包括了一系列的练习,通过身体的姿势、呼吸和放松的技 巧,来达到训练的目的。这些技巧对神经系统、各种腺体和内脏都大有益处。其目的在于推动有节奏的呼吸和开发身体潜能。有些人还指出,它的目的还包括让身体 准备好练习专门锻炼.
没有评论:
发表评论